[Njabs-talk] NJABS "Meet the Professionals" Friendly Conference Call Reminder 3/11 @ 8pm

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 10 00:05:19 UTC 2012

NJABS:
I hope this writing finds you doing well. We would like to invite you to join us this Sunday, March 11th for our NJABS "Meet the Professionals" conference call where we will have three successful young men talking about their careers in finance, marketing, and federal government. So if you have questions or if you're interested in these areas of employment, we strongly hope you can join us!