[Njabs-talk] Conference call, Tuesday, December 13 at 8 PM

Vee Gaspa veegaspa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 00:20:33 UTC 2016

Good evening students!
This Tuesday, December 13 at 8:00 PM, we will be having a fantastic conference call with Patti Chang and a past scholarship winner to talk about the National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program. This call will answer any questions you may have about the scholarship program, and be a great way to learn how you could get more involved with our movement. As students we all know that college is very expensive, and this scholarship could give you financial assistance and an amazing experience with the national Federation of the blind!
To join us please use the following call information:
Dial- 7124320180
Access Code- 460994
Best,
Vee Gaspa