[Njabs-talk] Conference call May 2 at 8 PM

Vee Gaspa veegaspa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 16:59:15 UTC 2017

Happy Friday everyone!
On Tuesday, May 2 at 8 PM we will have a conference call that will mainly talk about the northeastern seminar that we are going to be a part of in June along with Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia.  I hope you can be there to hear about this amazing opportunity to spend a weekend at our national headquarters in Baltimore Maryland for an amazing seminar!
 To join us please use the following call information:
Dial 7124320180
Code 460994
Best,
Vee Gaspa