[Njabs-talk] Conference call, Wednesday, January 11 at 8 PM

Vee Gaspa veegaspa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 16:22:48 UTC 2017

Good morning, students!
I hope that everyone is staying safe and warm during this very cold weekend. On Wednesday, January 11 at 8 PM we will be having a conference call to talk about Washington seminar, the national Federation of the blind scholarship program, and many other topics to continue the growth of this wonderful division! I hope you can join us for the first call of 2017, and to kick off a wonderful new year for NJABS!
To join us please use the following information:
Dial: 7124320180
Code:
460994
I hope to talk to you all on Wednesday!