[Njabs-talk] Conference call August 1 at 8 PM

Vee Gaspa veegaspa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 13:19:05 UTC 2017

Good morning, students!
I hope everyone is having an enjoyable summer so far. We are going to have a conference call on Tuesday, August 1 at 8 PM to talk about the profits of our fundraiser at national convention, talk a little about the upcoming state convention, and many other activities. To join us please use the following contact information, note, The call in information has changed.
Dial: 6054688005
Enter access code: 460994
Best,
Vee Gaspa

Vee Gaspa
New Jersey Association of Blind Students, President
National Association of Blind Students, board member
Intern, National Federation of the Blind
Phone, 410-659-9314 ext-2525