[Njabs-talk] Wellness Seminar

Vee Gaspa veegaspa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 23:32:45 UTC 2017

Good evening students!
On the past couple of conference calls we have been talking about having a wellness seminar next month. Please look at the flyer for this wonderful event, I hope you can all make it!
Best,
Vee Gaspa

 Come join the New Jersey Association of Blind Students for a day of wellness!

Who: The New Jersey Association of Blind Students.
What: A seminar that will focus on many different aspects of wellness such as physical, academic, and social.
When: Saturday April 22 from 11:00 am until 5:00 PM.
Where: The College of New Jersey

2000 Pennington Rd. Ewing Township, New Jersey, 08618
For access Link the cross street is: Lake Boulevard.

Note: Lunch will be available for a 5 dollar fee. If you are not planning on having lunch no money is needed.

If you are interested in attending please RSVP no later than, Monday, April 17 2017.

For more information or to RSVP please contact NJABS President, Vee Gaspa at:
Phone: 434-989-1868
Email: veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu