[Njabs-talk] State Convention Agenda is Released!!!

Veronica R Gaspa veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu
Thu Oct 26 15:02:04 UTC 2017

Good morning NJABS!
The agenda for the forty-first NFB of NJ state convention is out! If you would like to start reading about all the fun and advocacy that will be happening in just over 2 weeks then please read the agenda that I have attached to this email. I can't wait to see some of you in a couple of weeks, and if you can't make it please reference the agenda to see what times we will be streaming and how you can still be a part of it!
Best,
Vee Gaspa