[Njabs-talk] Conference Call Wednesday Aug. 29 at 9:00 PM

Veronica R Gaspa veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu
Wed Aug 22 13:20:28 UTC 2018

Hello NJ students!
I am sad to see summer go, but I am so excited to get this division rocking and rolling again with the start of another school year. We will be having a conference call on Wednesday, Aug. 29 at 9:00 PM. We will talk about events and projects for the fall, our state convention being a big item to talk about. Please join us!
Dial: 605-468-8005
Access code: 460994
Best,
Vee Gaspa

Vee Gaspa
President, New Jersey Association of Blind Students
Brother, Alpha Phi Omega
Writer, the Setonian
Phone: 434-989-1868
Email: veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu<mailto:veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu>
Remember, you can live the life you want!