[NJABS-Talk] IMPORTANT: PayPal and Credit/Debit Card for 2021 Paying Dues

Jonathan Zobek jrzobek at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 14:06:46 UTC 2020

Hello Students,

Please read the following message about paying dues for 2021:

From the Desk of Jonathan Zobek, President New Jersey Association of Blind Students, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

Greeting Student Division Members and those wishing to become members,

Thanks to the efforts of our Webmaster, Brian Mackey and the “vision” of our Affiliate President, Linda Melendez, we have now implemented a Student Division Membership Form to be used for two primary purposes:
1. Collecting membership information for our connection database (developed by National)
2. Paying dues via PayPal or debit or credit card.

The link to the Student Division Membership form may be found at:
https://www.nfbnj.org/students/membership-form

(Please note we still accept checks or money orders for payments. Dues of $5 (Check written to NFBNJ and in the memo section “Student Division dues 2021” or however many years you choose to pay for) and mail to:
295 Broad Street
Keyport, NJ 07735)

I am asking you to kindly complete the form by Friday, January 15, 2021, even if you have already paid dues. If you have not yet paid dues and you wish to pay your dues by PayPal or debit or credit card this form may be used immediately for this purpose.

Wishing you and your families very happy holidays with hope in your hearts for a peaceful and healthy 2021.

Warmly,
Joe Ruffalo, First Vice President, NFBNJ
Jonathan Zobek, President, New Jersey Association of Blind Students

Sent from my iPad