[NJABS-Talk] Next Student Division Call oTonight, Thursday, October 22 at 6:00 PM

Linda Melendez lindamelendez220 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:14:35 UTC 2020

Greetings Jonathan,

Before you begin with your call can I please address the students and give
them a state convention update including the vote enrollment process. Also,
can you please ask the student Division members to consider donating
towards convention door prizes. The other divisions have donated $50.

Warmly,
Linda Melendez