[NJABS-Talk] Next NJABS Call and Elections

Jonathan Zobek jrzobek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:08:52 UTC 2020

Hello All,

We will be having a conference call tomorrow, Wednesday, September 23 at 8:00 PM. One topic that we will discuss is elections. With our virtual State Convention coming up, we will be holding NJABS elections.
Elections will be taking place for the following positions:
President
Vice-President
Secretary/Treasurer
Board Member 1
Board Member 2

To run, please have dues paid by October 10, and email me if you are interested. You can either reply to this message or send a separate message to jrzobek at gmail.com.
To join this call, please use the following Zoom info:

The National
Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: National
Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Student Division Meeting

Date: Monday, Sep 28,
2020
Time:  8:00 PM Eastern Time

Join Zoom
Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=Qkw0RGxYdGc5TjVBdVZmUnFYYnlCQT09

Meeting ID: 647
766 0103

Passcode: 612
068

One tap
mobile

+16468769923,,6477660103# US (New

York)

+13017158592,,6477660103# US (Germantown, near Philly
area)

Dial by your
location

        +1 646 876