[NJABS-Talk] New List on Braille

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 7 00:32:49 UTC 2021

The New Jersey affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind is
pleased to offer a new list on all matters Braille. The description
of the list is as follows:

This list is sponsored by the National Federation of the Blind,
NFB, and the NFB of New Jersey.

This listserv is open to anyone in the New Jersey affiliate
who are either using Braille or those who have an interest in
learning or discussing Braille.
We also hope to strengthen our Braille Mentoring Program.
Activities concerning Braille at the local and national levels will
be announced and publicized.

The moderator of this list is Mary Jo Partyka who can be reached at
choirnfb at gmail.com.

If you have any technical problems, please contact David Andrews at:

david.andrews at nfbnet.org

To subscribe to the list either go to: