[NJABS-Talk] Fwd: November Greetings from NABS

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Mon Nov 15 14:59:01 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nina Marranca <ninam0814 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 8:24 AM
Subject: November Greetings from NABS

*Happy November! *I hope you all have a great start to the holiday season.
Attached are October NABS Notes. Please share as you see fit.
The November episode of the NABS Now Podcast (all about starting and owning
your own business) can be found here:
https://anchor.fm/nabs-now

Please get in touch if I can help with anything.
Best,
Nina

--

​Warmly,
Linda Melendez, President
Email: president at nfbnj.org
*Website: **www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*