[NJABS-Talk] VERY IMPORTANT: Message From NFBNJ President Linda Melendez

Jonathan Zobek jrzobek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:30:48 UTC 2021

Hello Students,

Please read the following message from NFBNJ President Linda Melendez and send back your response by October 23.

Greetings NFBNJ Student Division Members,

During this busy time with getting back to classes, managing the pandemic policies and protocols and life in general I hope this email finds all of you and your families doing well. We have not been able to have a division meeting the past two months because we did not meet quorum and that is why I am sending this email.

I am requesting the division vote on two donations:

1.   $50.00 for convention door prizes

2.   $50.00 to become a convention “Raising Expectations” sponsor

Please reply back to all with your vote of Yes or No by Saturday, October 23.

Also, please register for the state convention and save the date and time of Saturday, November 13 from 11:00 to 12:50 for the NJABS Annual Business Meeting. To register click on the link below:

https://nfbnj.org/state-convention <https://nfbnj.org/state-convention>

In addition please pay your 2020 dues. To pay online click on the link below:
https://www.nfbnj.org/chapters-and-divisions/students/membership-form <https://www.nfbnj.org/chapters-and-divisions/students/membership-form>

To pay via check or money order, please make the check or money order payable to NFBNJ with "NJABS dues [year(s) you are paying dues for]" in the memo field. Please send to:

c/o: Annemarie Cooke
7 Mayfair Road
Southampton, NJ 08088

Finally, I am recommending the division hold quarterly division meetings during 2022 to improve attendance and membership engagement. One of these four meetings should take place during the November State Convention. Please discuss this option during the Saturday, November 13 meeting.

Warmly,

Linda Melendez, President
732-421-7063
Email: president at nfbnj.org <mailto:president at nfbnj.org>