[Njagdu] [Fwd: [nagdu] Fan's every visit to Yankee Stadium a result of teamwork]

Suzanne Woolbert mom2brylaur at verizon.net
Tue Aug 24 23:00:09 UTC 2010

Wow, Sue,
It was almost like you were talking about me, with your best friend and God
daughter. My friend Debbie and I have known each other since toddlerhood
too, and her daughter, six months older than mine, is my God daughter. We
trek all over the place together with Taj, sometimes just for girls'
outings, unless we include my son, Bryan. Either way, it's always a lot of
fun. You made me miss New York when you talked about Broadway and the
surrounding neighborhoods. It's been several years since I've been back.

Suzanne