[Njagdu] NJAGDU at NFBNET.ORG eMail List Live

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Sun Jan 17 04:44:01 UTC 2010

To The NJAGDU Members,

I have created the NJAGDU email list for us to use to communicate with anyone who has signed up on the list. Make a note of the "To:" which this message is addressed to. This will allow us to email messages to each other without having to know when someone's address changes or when we invite someone to review our division when they may be interested in joining. I will use this to send out meeting invitations, access issue memos, follow-ups to our 2009 resolution, etc. We all can use this to ask the team a question and have many sources of opinions or responses.

How you sign up?

1 Go To: http://www.nfbnet.org

2 Click on the "Join or Drop NFBNET Mailing Lists".

This second link will just bypass the Join or Drop Links and go directly to the enroll in the NJAGDU list.

You would enter the following:
email address
Name (though optional, if blank will use the one from your email provider, i.e. Outlook or Outlook Express)

Now pick a password and then re-enter the same password to confirm it on the next option.

The item of receiving the email in a digest form is if you choose yes, you would get one mailing a day and not one with each mailing. This is your option, but I would think we would not be that active. This can always be changed if you would like to later. I have noticed most people find it simpler to respond to an email when replying to a non digested list, so this would be leaving the choice "no".

The last 3 points are:

1 Click on the submit

2 Go to your email and just do a reply and send. You will not have to do any more than reply (Ctrl R) and then send (Alt S) in Outlook Express.

3 You should soon see a confirmation of joining.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President