[Njagdu] Fw: good morning a good friend of mine Mike Hingson and his guide dog Roselle are going to be on Animal Planet tonight at 8pm Eastern

Lynn Reynolds quimby7 at optonline.net
Sat Oct 9 14:37:17 UTC 2010

FYI
----- Original Message -----
From: cheryl echevarria
To: Echevarria Travelblog
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2010 7:29 AM
Subject: good morning a good friend of mine Mike Hingson and his guide dog Roselle are going to be on Animal Planet tonight at 8pm Eastern

I am passing this along in hope that you will watch this show tonight Animal Planet 8pm Eastern I am not sure what channel it is on in your area check you local listings.

Michael Hingson formerly of NY and his guide dog Roselle:

Here is what Michael has to say about it:

In August the staff from the show, Dogs 101, came to interview me about Roselle's and my escape from the World Trade Center on
September 11, 2001.

Mike and Roselle helped many people out of the World Trade Center on 9/11 people couldn't see where they were going with all the smoke and fire around them and he told people that he is blind and that he will help with the assistance of his guide dog help people down many flights of stairs.

Mike is also the V.P. of the National Association of Guide Dog Users a Division of the National Federation of the Blind and currently lives in California.

As all of you know Maxx and myself are members of the NFB, I hold the office of Treasurer of the Long Island Chapter of the NFB.

So I hope you will watch tonight.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com