[Njagdu] NJAGDU October 18 Meeting

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Sun Oct 17 22:00:04 UTC 2010

To All NJAGDU Members and Those Whom Wish to Join,

our next meeting is scheduled for Monday, October 18, 2010 at 8 PM.
Please let me know if you will or will not be able to attend.

The conference call will be using the following number for our meeting:
    Dial-in number: 1 218 862 1300
    Conference Code: 337516

We will further review the documents and presentation of the resolution for this years state convention. I am including the documents with this message.

Thank you for your reply to my message and hope you will be available to attend...

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board of Directors
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster
Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net