[Njagdu] Emailing: NJAGDU 2010 Resolution.doc

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Thu Oct 21 06:04:35 UTC 2010

Lynn, Sue, Ginger and Everyone,

The revisions are precise, positive and the seed to plant and work with in the coming year.
Ginger, glad you are feeling better. Would you or anyone have any suggestion or comment prior to my submitting this to Mary Jo Partyka, our Resolution Committee Chairperson.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board of Directors
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster
Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net