[Njagdu] Eye exams

Lynn Reynolds lhr1827 at optonline.net
Tue Apr 5 20:29:10 UTC 2011

Hi Tracy,
I thought that it was worth it, they could see if there were any cataracts
forming.  And believe it or not,, they did put drops in his eyes.  The first
time I took him, it was a very gloomy rainy day, therefore Jake had no
problem with sun glare.  The second time I took him, it was a very sunny
day.  Now keep in mind that with using Access Link, I had a lot of time to
wait in the waiting room before my pick up time since I had scheduled a time
to give me plenty of time just in case I got there late or the appointment
was delayed for whatever reason.  By the time we did go out, the sun did not
seem to bother him.  But by obviously using the drops, the doctor can see
what is going on in his eyes.  ----- Original Message -----