[Njagdu] Snowshoeing

MS S TILLETT suetillett at verizon.net
Fri Jan 14 17:02:14 UTC 2011

There have never been children there when I have been there, but this might be partly because it is during school.  I would say we are an aging group.  Last year we had a man in his 20s, and while he did end up really enjoying himself, I think it was hard for him at first.  I really don't know if they have rules about age.  Maybe an older teen would feel comfortable with an adult group.  I think it would be a cool thing for you to do with your son one of these years.

Sue