[Njagdu] Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: I would appreciate your help with American Dog Hero

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 23 02:25:36 UTC 2011

FYI...

Would everyone please consider voting for Roselle each day through early
August. Please read the information in the forwarded message.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board of Directors
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster
Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net