[Njagdu] NJAGDU Monday, June 27th Meeting

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Fri Jun 24 16:20:37 UTC 2011

To All NJAGDU Members and Those Whom Wish to Join,

Our June meeting for the year 2011 is scheduled for Monday, June 27, 2011 at 7 PM EDT. Please let me know if you will or will not be able to join our meeting. I wish to remind everyone again that through a vote at the 2010 NFBNJ State Convention, the NJAGDU Division had agreed to start the meetings at 7 PM as a note.
I will send a follow-up reminder prior to the meeting.

The conference call will be using the following number for our meeting:
    Dial-in number: 1 218 862 1300
    Conference Code: 337516

Thank you ahead of time for replying to this message if you will or will not be able to join...

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board of Directors
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster
Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net