[Njagdu] Fw: Fw: NFBNJ NJAGDU October 17th Meeting *Reminder*

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 17 17:45:51 UTC 2011

To All with an Interest in What NJAGDU is Working on:

Alice has offered a resource of information from the DMV Drivers Manual. She has reviewed and summarized highlights from our discussion on our September 2011 conference call.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Prior Board of Directors Member
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster www.nfbnj.org
Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net