[Njagdu] NAGDU Board of Directors Monthly Meeting

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 23 23:25:32 UTC 2011

Kathy,
    I will see you then!

Marion

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: KARmedtrans at aol.com
  To: njagdu at nfbnet.org
  Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 6:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [Njagdu] NAGDU Board of Directors Monthly Meeting

  Dear Marion

  Just wanted to let you know that I will be on the conference call.  I really enjoyed the last conference.  It was very informative and well organized.

  I hail from Egg Harbor City, New Jersey and very familiar with Vincent Chaney. I will be on a teleconference call with him on Monday, September 26, 2011.

  Sincerely,
  Kathy Rawa and Dorito

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Njagdu:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/njagdu_nfbnet.org/blind411%40verizon.net