[Njagdu] NJ Association of Guide Dog Users 3/19/12 Meeting

aseanj at netzero.net aseanj at netzero.net
Sun Mar 18 00:07:29 UTC 2012

Alice will be on the call.
---------- Original Message ----------
From: Vincent Chaney Jr <vgc732 at optonline.net>
To: New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users <Njagdu at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Bea Oliveti <beatrice.oliveti at gmail.com>, Vincent G Chaney Jr <vgc732 at optonline.net>, Joe Ruffalo <nfbnj at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Njagdu] NJ Association of Guide Dog Users 3/19/12 Meeting
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 21:39:47 -0400

To All NJAGDU Members and Those Whom Wish to Join, our next meeting for the year 2012 is scheduled for Monday, March 19, 2012 at 8 PM EDT.  Please let me know if you will or will not be able to attend. The conference call will be using the following number for our meeting:    Dial-in number: 1 218 339 4600    Conference Code: 462721# The agenda will cover:    1. 2012 Project to actively moderate progress of Resolutions from 2009 and 2010    2. DMV Committee Overview    3. Networking ideas for 2012    4. Reconnection with Assemblyman Schroeder    5. Other ideas for 2012 Thank you for your reply to my message and hope you will be available to attend... Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU (NFBNJ Association of Guide Dog Users) Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ Resolutions Committee Member
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster
Mail: vgc732 at optonline.net
Botox Doctors Hate Her
New Scientific Discovery Reveals How To Get More Youthful Skin.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4f65278e12d32b0559cst01duc