[Njagdu] NJ Association of Guide Dog Users 3/19/12 Meeting

Vincent Chaney Jr vgc732 at optonline.net
Mon Mar 19 04:40:08 UTC 2012

Trisha,

Sure we would be able to cover the motor vehicle before 8:30.
Have you had any contact with Assemblyman Robert Schroeder since our
last time having him join us? Alice looked up the Assembly bill on
Attack of a Guide Dog and we saw his name as leading the bill during our
February meeting.
There may have been another question from last month but I do not
remember it at this time. Also, what are you doing as a Presenter for
the Seeing Eye?