[Njagdu] Next steps for Dusty's Law, protecting guide dog teams against attacks and interference

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Mon Mar 26 19:13:57 UTC 2012

Tracy,

If I remember the process, when Assemblyman Schroeder had joined the NJAGDU
meeting last fall, he said we needed to first introduce the bill into the
Assembly prior to bringing it to the NJ Senate.
Would anyone remember anything more or can comment on the procedures to the
legislative process...

Thank you...

Vinny
Vincent G Chaney Jr
732-251-8650
President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division
President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division
Webmaster: nfbnj.org http://www.nfbnj.org