[Njagdu] Garden State recognizing first ever Assistance Animal Recognition Day

KARmedtrans at aol.com KARmedtrans at aol.com
Fri Aug 16 00:21:50 UTC 2013

Hello All,
Well I had 2 minutes of fame - some things misquoted - but  Dorito was very
photogenic (she proudly wore her NFB Bandana) = me no  comment.  Was
honored to be asked for this interview - a last minute call  at 2:30 pm this
afternoon and 4:00 pm Dorito and I were being  interviewed.

Well the 2nd time in two weeks that Dorito and I were on the  News 40.  On
July 23rd we were recognized and interviewed as Heart Heroes  helping place
the 100 AED on the Atlantic City Boardwalk.  Dorito and I  were recognized
and interviewed as the first and only Guide Dog Team in the  history of the
Heart Heroes and AtlantiCare Regional Medical  Center.

Hope you enjoy -
Kathy Rawa and Dorito