[Njagdu] Great Re: puppy seeing eye

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Sun Aug 18 21:39:32 UTC 2013

Angela,

Thank you for your involvement and support of our advocacy on "Dusty's Law"
here in New Jersey. It was exciting to learn of another way the 4H puppy
raisers had given support to us and their cause of our choice to train and
work with Guide Dogs.

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division