[Njagdu] Hello from Trisha!

Trish Ebel aimang4 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 27 02:21:37 UTC 2013

                                               Hello to all guide dog users!

I am really hoping that you all are enjoying what is left of  our summer and making the most of it!

  As we all agree having a guide dog is an amazing experience and all the dogs are wonderful no matter what school they are from!
As we all work together we all share a common goal and that goal is reaching out and helping those that are in need no matter what the situation is.
Now I know that there are several different guide dog schools, they all are wonderful because they all help a person with vision loss gain back there confidence  and independence.  Saying that, with that I am happy to say that I am very passionate about The Seeing Eye because of my experiences I have had.

I am reaching out to all of you today to see if anyone would consider making a donation to The Seeing Eye towards my goal?

As a second time graduate from The Seeing Eye in Morris Town I am so excited to let you know that I am participating in the 3rd annual Gran Fondo fund raiser that will be taking place in September.

As you know the  Seeing Eye has been around since 1929, since then the school has been working with individuals who have vision loss to help them achieve their goals as well as getting back their independence, confidence and enhancing their  lives.
My team, Prestige World Wide needs your help in meeting and surpassing  our goal of $1000.00!
Please consider making a donation today!  Even if it is $10, $15 or $25 every dollar counts!
By donating what ever you can afford just know that you will for sure be making a difference in a blind persons life.  I am speaking the truth and from my heart!!!  It is even more special to me as I am getting ready to go to the school for training for my 3rd dog, my current dog is not doing so well and just about retired.  This is such an emotional and hard time but knowing that there is a new dog all ready to be matched up with me there is light at the end of the tunnel.

If by chance you do donate to The Seeing Eye every now and then perhaps you can make a donation soon towards my goal.  I would greatly appreciate it because as you know these dogs are miracle makers!

Here is the link to my personal page!
http://www.crowdrise.com/prestigeworldwide/fundraiser/patriciaebel

If you are not comfortable going on line to make a donation you can also mail a check in to The Seeing Eye, if you do this please put it to the attention of Tracy Crimmins.  Or you can even call up with a credit card number.
If you choose either of these two ways just please make a note with a comment stating it is for the Gran Fondo and going towards Trisha Ebels goal!
Thank you to every one who has taken the time out to read this.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Best,
Trisha