[Njagdu] FW: A4105 Dusty's Law & NJ Association of Guide Dog Users

Trisha Ebel tebel.ber at hipcil.org
Wed Dec 18 13:27:50 UTC 2013

Thank you Vinnie!!!!

From: Njagdu [mailto:njagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Vincent Chaney Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:55 AM
To: 'New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users'
Cc: Joe J Ruffalo
Subject: Re: [Njagdu] FW: A4105 Dusty's Law & NJ Association of Guide Dog Users

All:

FYI,

Everyone is able to follow the Legislative Schedules on the NJLeg website I have been referring to for a long time now. The 2012-2013 Bills has a link to show the Senate and Assembly Schedules. This gives the committee and general sessions. In this schedule for December 19th, you would see many bills with their numbers and an abstract column which gives somewhat of the title. Looking down the list, you would notice in the bills beginning with A4023 that the next number was A4136 which had skipped over A4105, Dusty’s Law.

Looking next at January 6th and January 13th of 2014, there are no listings as of the time I am writing this message. The text of the page says: “Voting Session:  Board List to be announced”.

I found 2 other documents which would very much catch our interest. The amendments as described in a 2 page summary (1907_S2.pdf). The second document (1907_R1.pdf) is the one using the S1907 with the wording to include “Service Animal or Guide Dog” as I have shared with everyone since the December 6th of 2012 Senate Law and Public Safety Committee I attended for us. I have included the two documents. Let me know if you are unable to read the PDF formats.

We hopefully will find A4105, Dusty’s Law as Ginger noted on January 6 or January 13 of 2014. The link is:  http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division