[Njagdu] NJ Association of Guide Dog Users January 7th 2013 Meeting

Sue Tillett suetillett at verizon.net
Thu Jan 3 12:34:52 UTC 2013

I have a committment the first Monday of every month, so I can not be on the call.  I wouldn't be able to do it thee second Monday this month either, as I will be at the Pennsylvania ski for light, which is a lot of fun guys.  Maybe some of you will join us one of these years.  If we don't have snow, we hike.

I can't be in Trenton on the 14th either, but will try to make the February dates..

Happy new Year.

Sue, and Roz

Sent from my iPhone