[Njagdu] NJ Association of Guide Dog Users September 16th Meeting

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Tue Sep 10 20:33:23 UTC 2013

To The NJAGDU (New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users) Members and Those Whom Wish to Join,

Our next meeting is scheduled for Monday, September 16, 2013 at 8 PM EDT as planned during the August meeting.  Please let me know if you will or will not be able to attend.

Please note the change of the conference phone number we will now be using. I am including the message which I forwarded on August 28th notifying us of the change. The conference code is the same we had been using (462721#).

The conference call will be using the following number for our meeting:

    Dial-in number: 1 712 432 0360

    Conference Code: 462721#

The agenda will cover:

    1. Reports

    2. Follow-up information and Status of “Dusty’s Law”

       A. A2728 http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2012/Bills/A3000/2728_I1.HTM

       B. A4105 http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2012/Bills/A4500/4105_I1.HTM

       C. S1907 http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2012/Bills/S2000/1907_I1.HTM

       D. Resource reminder - NJ Legislature Mobile Website http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/wmobile/wmlnjleg.asp

    3. NJAGDU State Convention Basket

    4. Questions and Discussion time

Please also share of our New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users with anyone whom may not know of our division.

Thank you for your reply to my message and hope you will be available to attend...

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division

Vice President, NFBNJ Technology Division