[Njagdu] FW: Update on the NAGDU App

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 11 01:08:54 UTC 2014

Angela,

The NAGDU App is an "App" for the iPhone. This is not the group lists we use
for emails. The NAGDU App is still not available. If you have an iPhone,
when the announcement comes out you will be able to get it from the App
Store. We will probably get directions or we will figure it out and share on
the email list.

I am including the NJAGDU list in my response as others may have this or a
similar question to the new app.

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division