[Njagdu] Disability Awareness Day!!!

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 15:05:58 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

On Saturday, April 25th the NJAGDU Division will be participating in
disability Awareness Day.  Here we will spread awareness and information on
the importance of Guide Dogs as well as Dusty's law.

If anyone would like to take part in the day please let me know.

Carteret Library and Community Center

100 Cooke Avenue

Carteret, NJ 07008

This is Access Link assessable too, I checked for myself.

The event is from 12 - 2 and set up begins at 10 am.

We will be distributing:

Dusty's Law flyers (I have 200 from Seeing Eye)

ADA Service Animal Hand out

Information about NFB

If anyone has something from their respected schools that you think may come
in handy to share please call me and we will check it out together.

Thank you to everyone for your cooperation and interest in our division.

Cordially yours,

Trisha Ebel