[Njagdu] Wishing you all the best in 2015

Trish Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 2 23:41:36 UTC 2015

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you, our  NJAGDU members a very happy and healthy New Year!
I wish you and your guide dogs all the best for 2015!
We have a lot to look forward to as our division grows stronger, we have a lot to look forward to this year!

May all of your wishes come true and may  all of your pups stick to their resolutions to keep you safe as they guide you through your busy lives!
Stay tuned for  the date of our next division meeting!

Sincerely,
Trisha and Astro
Vice President,