[Njagdu] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Pics of Guide Dog Teams Needed

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Wed May 6 10:26:23 UTC 2015

From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Marion Gwizdala via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 2:01 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Pics of Guide Dog Teams Needed

Dear all,

                The National Association of Guide dog Users (NAGDU), a
strong & proud division of the national Federation of the Blind, will be
releasing a new brochure during our 2015 national convention. We are
planning to have several pictures depicting guide dog teams in action, such
as working in crowds, loading into a taxicab, entering a grocery store,
working in a zoo, going into a restaurant, etc. These sorts of
representations will not only convey the message that blind people are
active contributors to the life of our communities, they will also send the
message that disabled people accompanied by their service dogs have the
right to access places where the general public are allowed.

                We would like to have good quality high definition photos of
our members for the brochure. Please send them to us as uncompressed files
attached to an email message. Please do not embed them into the message.
Sending one picture at a time will help ensure that the message is sent and
received, as some email services restrict the size of messages sent. Please
send your contributions to us no later than Sunday, May 10 to

Info at NAGDU.ORG

Thank you very much for your help!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org <http://www.nagdu.org/>

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!