[Njagdu] No meeting tonight, postponed NJAGDU May 21st meeting: Minutes and Agenda

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Thu May 21 20:16:44 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I am sorry for such short notice but I just found out this morning:  I had a
funeral today and figured that the repass dinner would follow after the
cemetery, but it did not.  It is at 6 pm this evening.  We will have our
conference call on Tuesday, May 26th at 7 pm, I will send out a different
number either tonight or tomorrow.

Please let me know if you can make the call, if not no worries.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Trisha