[Njagdu] Reminder: tupper Wear Fundraiser

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 16 22:29:45 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

This is just a reminder that our Tupper wear fundraiser is still going on!
The sales are still pretty low but we still have time.  Remember: if you
have difficulty you can call Christina and she can describe the items, give
prices, place your order and answer any question you may have.

Christina will also have items for you to touch and feel at convention.

Thank you all so much for your cooperation and I'm looking forward to our
next meeting this coming Wednesday!

Sincerely,

Trisha