[Njagdu] Vet costs

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 22 03:33:51 UTC 2016

Hi, that is quite the bill there but for all you received it sounds about
right.

Did you ever try getting your front line etc. from Pet meds?

They offer guide dog discounts and their prices are a little lower I think.

The number is 1 800 pet meds.  Try it out and just let them know you would
like the discount for guide dogs.  Also, do you also ask for a discount from
your vet?  Most offer discounts for working guide dogs.

Good luck to you.

Best,

Trisha Ebel