[Njagdu] Vet costs

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Mon Feb 22 18:49:46 UTC 2016

hello Tracy
my name is just lester   and my dog name is   m j
he is 9years old and I have had him for 6years
my vet charges me 90dollars to just to walke in the door
the most I have paid is 450dollars for the blood test for heartworm and all
his shots
what I do I break up   his visits  so I do not get a large bill all at one
time
I would like to tell you just one thing
my daughter  is ben a vet assistant  for 20years and she has ran three vet
office one in new jersey and two in georgia   she said that you should all
ways get your heartworm    from your vet
because they do the testing and if any thing gos wrong your vet will back
you up
if you by it on line yes it says we will back up you may have a fight on
your hands
if you would like to know more just give  me a call at 908 276 5015
just a foot note about my dog he is a german shepard
this mite just help you with the cost of pills
he has colitis  for about 2 years and he takes 3 different pills
this is what I do I ask my vet to give me a prescription  and I take it to a
drug  store and the price is a big saving
most pills you take a  dog can take also  just tell the druggist that  the
pills are for a dog
and also I have to buy him prescription dog food and I get that on line
a 27 pound bag cost me 72dollars for about 7 weeks
for all the testing and visits cost  about 3thousand dollars
I do not care about the money  because I love him so much
yes he is doing really grhrhrhrhrhrhrate
hope this helps