[Njagdu] Guide Dog Committee conference call on Monday, April 29

Richard Fox richardfox1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 29 00:34:27 UTC 2019

Sorry for the short notice.

This message is from Dan Facchini:

Greetings guide dog users,

On Monday April 29 2019 at 7PM we will be holding a guide dog committee
call. We are planning are future as a committee. One of our main goals is to
rebuild this committee back into a proud division of the national federation
of the blind of new jersey. I am looking forward to hearing from everyone on
the call. I would like everybody to bring a topic to the table on what they
like to happen in this committee. So with that said hope to see everyone on
Monday night . Thank you, Dan Facchini,

Start time 7PM

Conference call number 6054688005

Access code 460994 pound

Call to order

Roll call

NFB NJ State updates

Comedy night

National convention July 7through July 12

Las Vegas

Room available

Old business

Discussion about holding a day long seminar

Checking on availability at JKTC

Ride share program thinking of a way to get more members assistance on
taking more trips.

Seeing eye 90th year reunion.

New business

Future topics