[NJAGDU] [NYAGDU] FW: [NAGDU] National Association of Guide Dog Users Yappy Hour on 6/13

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Jun 12 17:01:13 UTC 2020

Hello Tracy, I'm still trying to figure out why this hasn't been making
it to the master announcement list. I recently received an email from
Stephanie from the National Office, giving due dates to make sure that
announcements are included, but again, I need to re-visit this. It's
quite frustrating.

Thanks to you and others for your patients. I'm also in the process of
creating a public, sharable calendar of events for NAGDU going forward.

Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
(832) 554-7285  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan