[NJAGDU] NAGDU Board Meeting

Ginger Kutsch Ginger at ky2d.com
Wed Oct 28 18:59:37 UTC 2020

Hi Raul,

Has the board considered trying a different night of the week to see if member participation would increase? It may be that attendance is low because others also find Sunday nights challenging.

Also, I'm wondering if the meetings are recorded? I know other organizations record their board meetings so those who could not attend may listen in later.

Thanks,

Ginger