[NJAGDU] Our next Njagdu meeting: May 11th at 7 PM.

Brianna Murray brianna2393 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 18:33:43 UTC 2021

Hi,

After over a year of quarantine, the world is finally beginning to
open up again.  While many are excited about this change, it can also
be a daunting adjustment.  Not only is it challenging for us to adjust
to aspects like public transit, learning routes, and planning
gatherings, but it’s going to be a big shift for our dogs too.  As a
guide dog handler what is the best way to adjust to this change so
that your partnership remains in top shape?  What should we expect
from our dogs and what might be areas we will have to work on?  What
can we do to best support our dogs through the changes that are likely
to occur?  Find out the answer to these questions and more during our
next quarterly guide dog handlers committee meeting.  Guest speaker
Brian Mckenna, Master Instructor from the Seeing Eye, will be present
to speak about this unique time for guide dog handlers as well as take
any questions you may have.

     This meeting will take place Tuesday, May 11th at 7 Pm.  It will
take place over zoom and the connection info is listed below.  If you
have any questions prior to the meeting, feel free to reach out.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9677767193?pwd=VzJmeURycGFFYXNvU3h6NlZKTnQ5dz09

Meeting ID: 967 776 7193
Passcode: 111111
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,9677767193#,,,,*111111# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,9677767193#,,,,*111111# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)