[NJAGDU] Not wearing a face mask, the latest gambit for Uber drivers to refuse to pick up people with guide dogs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 22 17:59:46 UTC 2021

That is very annoying.

I was very anxious when I had to take an Uber last week, partly because I
hadn't gotten into a stranger's car in a long time, and partly because I was
worried there would be some problem.  Happily, my trip worked out.  I'm
sorry yours didn't.

I think I read somewhere about people taking a selfie of themselves wearing
a mask.  But you'd have to do it every time, and that would be annoying,
too.

Tracy