[NJAGDU] Did everyone see the NAGDU Board meeting notice?

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Mar 26 15:07:33 UTC 2021

Hello Tracy, the NAGDU announcements go to every list subscriber of the
various NFB Net guide dog user lists and so they don't exactly appear on
the list itself. So, although you won't technically see it coming from
the NJagdu list itself, every subscriber will get it individually. The
list announcement messages and our Facebook Group will be one of the
topics of discussion this Sunday.

I hope this makes sense.

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, /NAGDU/
832.554.7285 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/>
Join us on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow us on
Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan