[NJAGDU] NJAGDU event September 30th at 7 PM

brianna2393 at gmail.com brianna2393 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 21:39:04 UTC 2021

Greetings,

     It has been a while since our last guide dog committee meeting.  I am
excited to announce that our next meeting will take place just a couple of
short weeks away on September 30th.  We are constantly amazed by our dogs
every day, and if you are anything like me, you are always trying to
investigate things like training methods, personalities, and any other
factors that make these dogs such great partners and workers.  While we know
a lot about the middle and end of the process, what about the beginning?
We've heard from trainers, handlers, and experts in the field, but we often
lack the perspective of puppy raisers.  Our Puppy Raiser Panel at 7 PM on
September 30th will educate, inform, entertain, and amuse.  Learn about the
motivations of raisers from diverse backgrounds and experiences.  Our panel
will include raisers from four different guide dog schools and each panelist
will share their stories, motivations, experiences, and outlook.  Join us
for a fun filled panel and evening!  We hope to see you there.  Zoom
connection info is listed below and do not hesitate to contact me with any
questions or concerns prior to the event.

Thanks

Bri

Phone: 843-860-7625

Email: brianna2393 at gmail.com

Brianna Murray is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NJ guide Dog Committee Meeting

Time: Sep 30, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85488258200?pwd=V3lmQUlBbHMvVlVwTGFwVy9WZUJ2dz09

Meeting ID: 854 8825 8200

Passcode: 111111

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,85488258200#,,,,*111111# US (Chicago)

+16465588656,,85488258200#,,,,*111111# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)