[Njtechdiv] a bit of an unusal question.

kenlawrence124 at aol.com kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 04:23:55 UTC 2011

Hi, thought I’d post this on two lists,  on the RS games client there is a new game just released called apples to apples.  supposedly it’s a popular card game.  was just wondering if either list knows if it has ever been adapted into braille.  the way it works is there are red and green cards.  you have to have at least three players and each is delt seven red cards.  the players take turns as judges.  the judge turns over a green card and then each of the other players try to match that green card.  for example today I saw a green card that said Rebelious, revolutionary, raddical.  I submitted the card that said the rolling stones british rock group formed in 1962 and I was judged the winner in that round.  you don’t have to necessary match definitions sometimes you can use a celebrity or an historical figure.  you can even judge a card by whether the match it makes is funny.  the person to be judged the winner is given that green card.  first to get 12 green cards wins.  have won my first game today.  it can really be a kooky crazy game.  if interested go to http://rsgames.org and download the client.  you can play all the other games on it and the best part is you don’t need to download games.  when a new game is released it’s right there showing on the client all you have to do is download the sounds the first time you sellect that game.  was just wondering if that apples to apples game was ever adapted into braille like Uno.